Friday, May 18, 2012

Sewing room in progress...YAY

                                                    First we had to put in new flooring
flooring in check
Then we had to add tables and sewing machines 
Isn't she a beauty?
tables and machines in check check 
Now I just need to work on some shelving and storage for all my material.
 
This is what I do with the scrap pieces I don't want to forget I have.
  I have a box packed full of scraps, so its real easy to forget whats in there.
 This is my project/design wall on the other side of the room.
 It is not real big but it will work for now till i get a bigger piece of felt to hang.

here is a link to my PAY IT FORWARD, if anyone wants to do one.

http://thepegsterssewingandstuff.blogspot.com/2012/06/pay-it-forward.html 

2 comments:

  1. Love your old sewing machine! So pretty!

    (P.S. You left a comment on my blog, but you're a no-reply blogger...so I cannot send you an e-mail!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks, I think I fixed the no-reply issue, at least I hope I did.

      Thank you for letting me know and not just passing over me because of that. I'm new to all of this I can use all the help I can get.

      Delete